2019 EFIA Print Awards: United Kingdom Sunderland Wins Multiple Awards
Congratulations to our UK Sunderland team on their wins at the EFIA 2019 Awards! They walked away with Gold, Silver & Bronze! The Gala Dinner was held at the Concorde Conference Centre at Manchester Airport’s Runway Visitor Park where printers, converters, suppliers and brand owners were all present. Our Sunderland Team picked up six separate awards at this year’s celebration, in Flexo Print on Paper Medium Web, Flexo Print on Film Reverse Print Wide, & the Promotional Print categories.
A special recognition goes to Anthony Dunn and David Brown. Anthony designed and created the “Angel of the North” from various printed packaging produced by IFG. His display received the 2nd highest number of votes. David Brown, who won Student of the Year in 2014, was asked to be a judge at the 2019 EFIA Awards. Congratulations to both Anthony and David on these achievements.
IFG’s 2019 Award Winning Entries
- Gold Winner – Flexo Print on Film Reverse Print Wide – Warburton’s 6 Thin Bagels Cinnamon and Raisins
- Silver Winner – Flexo Print on Film Reverse Print Wide – Pedigree Dentafresh Large
- Bronze Winner – Flexo Print on Film Reverse Print Wide – Warburton’s 6 Seeded Sandwich Thins
- Silver Winner – Promotional Print – Project Blue Promotion 2
- Highly Commended – Flexo Print on Paper Medium Web – Doves Free White Bread Mix
- Bronze Winner – Flexo Print on Paper Medium Web – Doves Free Seeded Bread Mix
Awards Sponsored by InterFlex – Presented by Graham Tilley, UK Managing Director
- Silver Winner – Use of Flexo for Brands/Retailers – FFP Packaging Solutions LTD
- Gold Winner – Use of Flexo for Brands/Retailers – Roberts Mart & Co LTD
For a full list of the 2019 EFIA Print Award winners, click here.